Yamuna Srinidhi has performed at various programs and festivals all over India and USA.
Yamuna's participation in some of the prestigious events both national and international
Along with this, Yamuna frequently performs in Old age homes and temples.
A few selected well acclaimed performances:
- NAVIKA's 7th World Kannada Summit, Cincinnati, USA 2019
- Brahmothsava Nanjangud 2019
- Annual NRI association meet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 2018
- NAVIKA Amerikannadothsava, Mysuru, Karnataka 2018
- Fundraiser for a Hospital in Honnavara, Karnataka 2018
- A unique dance performance for “Kollala Gaana Chitrayaana” with an ensemble of flute, poetry, painting & dance. Poetry by poet Sri Bagur Markandeya & music direction by Flute maestro Sri Praveen Godkindi & dance choreography by Yamuna Srinidhi- May 4th 2013.
- “Appa Avva Nanna Daiva” a tribute to all the fathers & mothers organized by Swarasannidhi trust. Dance choreography & performance giving salutations to the supreme father Lord Shiva & Jaganmaatha Sri Durga April 23rd, 2013.
- “Vishwa Vinutha”- A pure timeless classical choreography on a collection of patriotic songs composed by famous Kannada poets, Solo performance at the 7th AKKA International convention held in Atlanta, USA September 2nd 2012.
- “Sri Krishna Darshanam” - a beautifully crafted mesmerizing dance choreography from Birth to Bhagavad Gita, solo dance presentation at Houston & Chicago ISCKON temples July 29th & August 19th, 2012.
- A soul stirring mellifluous performance to the compositions of Sri Bagur Markandeya on the occasion of Poet Bagur Markandeya’s “Kannada Sourabha” CD release, May 2012
- An Integrated Cultural Summer - A First of its kind and Unique workshop to build a Cultural bridge between the NRI Students and India, 2012.
- Was invited by Doordarshan Kendra & Suvarna news 24X7 channel to give an interview on her contribution to the World of dance & her dedication in the growth and preservation of this art form in the western countries - 2011
- Was invited by the “Kannada Sahithya Parishat” Karnataka, India to perform for the prestigious 78th Kannada Sahithya Sammellana held in Gangavathi -2011
- The World Dance Conference in Houston 2000
- International Hoysala Seminar at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston 2002
- Houston International Festival 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011
- Grand Opening of Houston Public library 2008
- Presented special Ballet titled “Dream to Beam” at the Grand India House opening gala in 2005
- Ganabharathi festivals, Mysore
- Dance drama on Wild Life and Forests preservation - India
- Choreographed, Directed and performed at the Grand Opening ceremony for ‘World Millenium Kannada Convention - WMKC 200’ held in Houston, TX, 2000
- Special invitee to perform at the Chinese New Year by the Houston Chinese organization, 2000
- Performance at ‘World Kannada Convention’ held it Detroit 2002
- Was invited by the Space center of Houston ‘NASA’ to perform for Asia week celebrations 2005
- Performed in numerous festivals and events in Houston and Texas @ Sri Meenakshi temple, Sri Ashtalakshmi temple, Sri Radha Krishna temple, ISCKON temple & many Ind0-American organizations between 1999-2011.
- Grand opening performance for VPA (Vokkaligara Parishath of America) convention held in Houston,2009
- Was invited by the Government of Karnataka to perform solo at the prestigious Darbar hall as part of celebration of World famous Mysore Dasara festival 2009.
- Performance at ‘World Kannada Convention’ held at New Jersey 2010
- Was invited by the National organization ‘Kalburgi Kampu’ to perform for their Kannada Convention in 2010.
- Was Invited by the Mayor of Santa Catarina, Mexico to perform for “Nritya Sandhya” an evening of Indian classical & folk dances in 2010.
- The Republic Day celebration at Rashtrapathi Bhavan in New Delhi 1992
- Solo performance as a special invitee at the Indo-Canadian youth exchange program representing University of Mysore-1993
- Solo performance National festival at Hampi, 1994
- Solo performances at Several Mysore Dasara festivals 1983, 1984, 1995,1997,
- Solo performance National Hoysala festival at Halebeedu, 1995
- 65th All India conference on Karnataka Literature at Hassan 1995
- Hundreds of solo performances across Karnataka for various events and cultural celebrations between 1988-1995
- As a special invitee by the North American Temple Association, she has given several memorable solo performances in North American temples in the USA between the years 1997 - 1999. She was invited to perform by various cultural and social organizations in the cities of: New York, Detroit, Atlanta, Toledo, Los Angeles, St.Luois, Jacksonville, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Austin and Pittsburg & mesmerized the audience by her solo performances.
- Invited by the University of Illinois Chicago to perform for India’s Independence Day celebrations - 1997