Yamuna Srinidhi has performed at various programs and festivals all over India and USA.
Yamuna's participation in some of the prestigious events both national and international
A few selected well acclaimed performances:
2011 - Current
- A unique dance performance for “Kollala Gaana Chitrayaana” with an ensemble of flute, poetry, painting & dance. Poetry by poet Sri Bagur Markandeya & music direction by Flute maestro Sri Praveen Godkindi & dance choreography by Yamuna Srinidhi- May 4th 2013.
- “Appa Avva Nanna Daiva” a tribute to all the fathers & mothers organized by Swarasannidhi trust. Dance choreography & performance giving salutations to the supreme father Lord Shiva & Jaganmaatha Sri Durga April 23rd, 2013.
- “Vishwa Vinutha”- A pure timeless classical choreography on a collection of patriotic songs composed by famous Kannada poets, Solo performance at the 7th AKKA International convention held in Atlanta, USA September 2nd 2012.
- “Sri Krishna Darshanam” - a beautifully crafted mesmerizing dance choreography from Birth to Bhagavad Gita, solo dance presentation at Houston & Chicago ISCKON temples July 29th & August 19th, 2012.
- A soul stirring mellifluous performance to the compositions of Sri Bagur Markandeya on the occasion of Poet Bagur Markandeya’s “Kannada Sourabha” CD release, May 2012
- An Integrated Cultural Summer - A First of its kind and Unique workshop to build a Cultural bridge between the NRI Students and India, 2012.
- Was invited by Doordarshan Kendra & Suvarna news 24X7 channel to give an interview on her contribution to the World of dance & her dedication in the growth and preservation of this art form in the western countries - 2011
- Was invited by the “Kannada Sahithya Parishat” Karnataka, India to perform for the prestigious 78th Kannada Sahithya Sammellana held in Gangavathi -2011
- The World Dance Conference in Houston 2000
- International Hoysala Seminar at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston 2002
- Houston International Festival 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011
- Grand Opening of Houston Public library 2008
- Presented special Ballet titled “Dream to Beam” at the Grand India House opening gala in 2005
- Ganabharathi festivals, Mysore
- Dance drama on Wild Life and Forests preservation - India
- Choreographed, Directed and performed at the Grand Opening ceremony for ‘World Millenium Kannada Convention - WMKC 200’ held in Houston, TX, 2000
- Special invitee to perform at the Chinese New Year by the Houston Chinese organization, 2000
- Performance at ‘World Kannada Convention’ held it Detroit 2002
- Was invited by the Space center of Houston ‘NASA’ to perform for Asia week celebrations 2005
- Performed in numerous festivals and events in Houston and Texas @ Sri Meenakshi temple, Sri Ashtalakshmi temple, Sri Radha Krishna temple, ISCKON temple & many Ind0-American organizations between 1999-2011.
- Grand opening performance for VPA (Vokkaligara Parishath of America) convention held in Houston,2009
- Was invited by the Government of Karnataka to perform solo at the prestigious Darbar hall as part of celebration of World famous Mysore Dasara festival 2009.
- Performance at ‘World Kannada Convention’ held at New Jersey 2010
- Was invited by the National organization ‘Kalburgi Kampu’ to perform for their Kannada Convention in 2010.
- Was Invited by the Mayor of Santa Catarina, Mexico to perform for “Nritya Sandhya” an evening of Indian classical & folk dances in 2010.
- The Republic Day celebration at Rashtrapathi Bhavan in New Delhi 1992
- Solo performance as a special invitee at the Indo-Canadian youth exchange program representing University of Mysore-1993
- Solo performance National festival at Hampi, 1994
- Solo performances at Several Mysore Dasara festivals 1983, 1984, 1995,1997,
- Solo performance National Hoysala festival at Halebeedu, 1995
- 65th All India conference on Karnataka Literature at Hassan 1995
- Hundreds of solo performances across Karnataka for various events and cultural celebrations between 1988-1995
- As a special invitee by the North American Temple Association, she has given several memorable solo performances in North American temples in the USA between the years 1997 - 1999. She was invited to perform by various cultural and social organizations in the cities of: New York, Detroit, Atlanta, Toledo, Los Angeles, St.Luois, Jacksonville, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Austin and Pittsburg & mesmerized the audience by her solo performances.
- Invited by the University of Illinois Chicago to perform for India’s Independence Day celebrations - 1997