With over 18 years of teaching experience in US and India, Yamuna Srinidhi the founder/Director of Nrityasiri Center for Performing Arts, Houston, TX is taking the logical next step to expand the scope and reach of teaching Indian Dance form by setting up an exemplary temple of learning and research institute in India for the benefit of students and universities from all over the world. This idea germinated in her recently concluded Summer Dance Workshop in India where participating students of dance from North America expressed an innate desire to continue to learn and imbibe the knowledge of Indian dance from an authentic resource and right from the source soil. The thought of learning dance in its pristine form in serene natural and culture rich surroundings from exponents of dance excited them and Yamuna set out with a mission and vision to bring this idea to fruition to the global audience.
The mission of YSPA is to serve as an exemplary temple of learning and research in Indian dance forms for people from all over the world thereby preserving and promoting the rich dance culture and heritage for an enriched future.
To be recognized as the best comprehensive learning program for Indian dance forms globally by offering Indian root connection for foreign universities and students alike. What do we mean :
- Offer one-of-a kind holistic learning experience
- Instill learning and love of learning
- Maintain a serene campus which encompasses art and aesthetics
- Tailored curriculum to meet University requirements and standards
- Recruit and retain expert and distinguished teaching faculty
- Exciting archeological and historical site field trips to enhance the learning
- Improve general well-being through Yoga and other wellness programs
- Instill a culture of philanthropy and community services among students
- Experience the sights, sounds, culture and culinary delights of India
For more details about the founder/Director of YSPA, please visit www.yamunasrinidhi.com
Accommodation : YSPA offers residence halls and rooms which are more than just buildings they're modern living learning centers. Our staff is here to ensure that your transition to your home away from home is as smooth as possible.
Curriculum : This is tailored to meet the requirements and standards of your University without diluting the ancient Indian dance form. The curriculum is set by SME's (Subject Matter Experts) from the respective art discipline.
Contact : For more details about the founder/Director of YSPA, please visit www.yamunasrinidhi.com